Yet Another Media Blog

Music, Television, Movies, Books, Games

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Name Change: Yet Another Media Blog

Hey everyone. So, it turns out that I can't go on ad infinitum about music the same way that I can about comics. No big suprise there, I guess. But instead of just folding after a couple of weeks, I've decided to broaden the focus a bit.

Henceforth, this will be Yet Another Media Blog. In addition to music, I'll also talk about movies, television, books, games, etc. (Comics will still be covered over on my flagship blog, Yet Another Comics Blog.) Hopefully this will give me more to talk about (especially with the new tv season fast approaching).

And don't worry, I'll still keep up with Yet Another Music Radio, updating to a new playlist every Thursday.

Also note: the URL of this blog has changed to reflect the new name as well. I don't think that'll be much of a deal though, as I don't very many people have bookmarked this blog yet.
|| Dave Carter, 3:45 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment